Collection: Product Warranty
- All v-color memory product is covered by Limited lifetime Warranty starting from the original purchase date.
- v-color will inspect the product and in its sole discretion repair or replace it with a refurbished product or functional equivalent. Under special circumstances, v-color may refund or credit the current value of the product at the time the warranty claim is made.
- The decision made by v-color shall be final and binding upon you.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Wear and tear from normal use.
- Damage caused to the product(s) by you or any non-authorized third-party.
- Damage caused by acts of nature, abnormal mechanical or environmental condition, modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, neglect, or abnormal use conditions.
- Any improper operations, including any use not in accordance with the supplied product instructions.
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault or by connection to an improper voltage supply.
- Removal or reassembly of heatspreader.
- Missing, damaged, detached, eroded, or bent contact pins, chips, parts, casing, connectors, or heatspreader.
- Any other cause not related to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
- This warranty excludes third party software, connected equipment or stored data.
- Any software or digital content included with the product, in disc, downloadable or preloaded form, is not covered under this Warranty. This Warranty does not apply to any V-Color product failure caused by any accident, abuse, mishandling or improper usage (including use contrary to the product description or instructions, outside the scope of the product's intended use, or for tooling or testing purposes), alteration, abnormal mechanical or environmental condition (including prolonged exposure to humidity), acts of nature, improper installation (including connection to incompatible equipment), or problems with electrical power (including under voltage, overvoltage, or power supply instability).
- In addition, damage or alteration of warranty, quality or authenticity stickers, and/or product serial or electronic numbers, unauthorized repair or modification, or any physical damage to the product or evidence of opening or tampering with the product casing will also void this Warranty.
- This Warranty shall not apply to the transferees of V-Color products and/or anyone who stands to profit from this Warranty without V-Color’s prior written authorization.
- V-COLOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROGRAM OR DATA FROM THE FAILED PRODUCT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA RECOVERY OR BACKUP.
- V-COLOR SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFECT, DAMAGE OR DATA LOST ARISING FROM THE DELIVERY FOR REPAIR/REPLACEMENT. V-COLOR RECOMMENDS THAT YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA PRIOR TO CLAIMING WARRANTY SERVICE.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, V-COLOR DISCLAIMS ANY INFRINGEMENT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS INVESTMENTS, LOST GOODWILL, OR DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF LOST DATA. V-COLOR SHALL ALSO NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE OF ANY THIRD PARTY EQUIPMENT, EVEN IF V-Color HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY.
- V-COLOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY ARISING FROM THE PRODUCT USED IN A SITUATION IN WHICH PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH IS LIKELY TO OCCUR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MEDICAL OR MEDICAL-RELATED EQUIPMENT, MILITARY OR MILITARY-RELATED EQUIPMENT, TRAFFIC CONTROL EQUIPMENT, AIRCRAFT, NUCLEAR ENERGY SYSTEM, CONBUSTION CONTROL SYSTEM, AND DISASTER PREVENTION SYSTEMS.