Before submitting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form or making a warranty claim, we recommend getting assistance from our v-color technical support team. Our technical specialist will assist in finding a solution to your problem, saving your time and costs for unnecessary shipping.
You can find our customer service contact information at https://v-color.net/pages/technical-support
How to request RMA:
- Submit a request using the RMA Request Form.
- All information must be filled out on the RMA Request Form. Please describe the RAM’s problem in the “Your Message” field.
- After understanding v-color RMA policy and WARRANTY policy, please check the confirmation statement at the top of the RMA Request Form page.
- If your return is accepted, you will be sent a RMA number, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Shipping for RMA:
- All products received go through individual visual inspection to ensure they are free of physical damage or abuse. Any products that turn out to be physically damaged or abused will be returned with additional administration and shipping fees.
- Do not send the product without a valid RMA number. Each product will be issued its own RMA number. Products without a valid RMA number will be returned at the sender’s expense.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of insuring and shipping the returned product(s). v-color is not responsible for any items damaged or lost in transit. v-color is not responsible for any non-v-color products received.
- If the original packaging is not available, please use packing materials that provide the same or greater protection to the product. All packages that arrive with any external damage or appear to be inadequately packaged will be rejected and returned to the sender at the sender's expense. Please DO NOT use standard mailing envelopes.
When receiving your replacement:
- The End User is responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes, or other fees issued by local customs.
- All products received by v-color or v-color associates for replacement becomes the property of v-color.
- Please allow at least 15 business days for processing and shipping after the receipt of defective product(s) with valid RMA number(s).
- The End User will be notified about any additional charges, out-of-warranty products, or non-v-color products received via the email address provided by the End User. If there is no response from the End User within one (1) year from the date of notification, then v-color shall not be held responsible for the product(s).